Silicone Gaskets for Lighting
Saint-Gobain is a leading manufacturer of highly-durable, excellent watertight performance, ageing and UV resistance silicone gaskets for non-residential outdoor light fixtures.
With more than 40 years of experience designing advanced light seals, we’re experts at developing industry-leading solutions to meet your challenges and strict requirements with excellent mechanical properties. To fulfill high IP and IK ratings, we offer several fire and smoke-specific formulations of silicone in solid silicone or silicone foam.
Our advanced performance seals correspond to a high range of temperatures and extreme weather conditions, such as snow, wind or rain. The products maintain high performance between temperatures as high as 230℃ and as low as -50℃.
Our engineer will customize silicone formulations to deliver the most durable seals that suit all your lighting systems.
- Excellent compression set
- Ozone resistant and UV stable
- Ageing resistant
- IP65 and IP66 for the highest dust and water resistance
- IK07, IK08, IK09 and IK10 for high protection from external mechanical impacts
- Fire and smoke specific formulations for channel lighting and other applications
- EN 45545-2
- UL and other standards
Features & Benefits
- Quick to market
- Fully customizable for critical applications
- Rapid prototyping and advanced designs
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tool for creating shapes
- Multiple options for hardness, colour and finished part
- Robust capabilities: extrusion, molding, length, coils, rings
- Easy to install
BrochuresDownload Selected (0)
Covison® lighting seals brochure
Covison® high temperature foam 3746 for battery, lighting, electronic boxes and other applications brochure
DatasheetsDownload Selected (0)
Silicone compound 9652 - grey color and 50 Shore A for lighting clients
Silicone compound 9652J - grey color and 50 Shore A for lighting clients
Silicone compound 9620 - black color,20 Shore A, and low hardness for all industries
Silicone compound 5869 with platinum curing- black color, 60 Shore A, and electrical conductivity for all industries
Silicone compound 5879P with platinum curing - black color, 70 Shore A, and electrical conductivity for all industries