Saint-Gobain is a leading manufacturer of advanced silicone seals for non-residential construction applications, including building facades, roofs, doors, windows both new construction and renovation projects.
With more than 40 years of experience, we’re experts at manufacturing even the most complex sealing designs regardless of the project’s size, complexity or location by leveraging our innovative material and engineering expertise to suit your business needs.
The silicone material is recognized as sustainable because of its outstanding high durability, minimum maintenance required and withstanding environment that best suits this market. COVISON® provides a variety of custom silicone profiles such as facade gap profiles, or self-adhesive profiles in various geometries, sizes, colors with excellent mechanical properties.
For custom solutions, we’ll work directly with you to deliver products that meet your exact requirements.
- New construction
- Doors and windows with limitation of the closing force
- Temperature resistance
- Weather resistance and UV stability
- Precipitation resistance e.g., chloride, nitrates, sulphates, and more
Features & Benefits
- Mastic compatibility
- Formulation certified EN 13501-1 Class E and B1
- Fully customizable with options for standard sealing
- More than 10,000 seal profiles - 1,000 seal formulations
- Quotes within 24 hours with reliable global supply chain
- Tool creation and prototypes within 2 weeks
DatasheetsDownload Selected (0)
Silicone compound 5879 - black color and 70 Shore A for non-residential construction clients
Silicone 5062 - white color and 60 Shore A for non-residential construction clients
Silicone compound 3406 - red color and 0.6 for the non-residential construction and other industries
Silicone compound 9620 - black color,20 Shore A, and low hardness for all industries
Silicone compound 5869 with platinum curing- black color, 60 Shore A, and electrical conductivity for all industries