Clear, Multipurpose Fuel & Oil Transfer Tubing
Versilon™ C-210-A tubing from Saint-Gobain is made from tough ester-based polyurethane. Its clarity, high tear strength, and excellent abrasion resistance make it ideal for many applications, including fluid handling systems, fuel and lubricant lines, pneumatic lines, abrasive product transfer, and cable jacketing. It also offers exceptional resistance to oils, greases, fuels, and many other chemicals. This tubing is plasticizer-free and remains flexible even when cycled through extreme temperatures. It resists weathering and can be safely used in temperatures ranging from -100°F (-73°C) to 175°F (79°C).
Features & Benefits
- Consistently tight dimensional tolerances
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance
- Excellent resistance to oils, greases and fuels
- Retains flexibility in sub-zero environments
- High tear resistance
- Abrasive and viscous slurry transfer
- Lubrication and degreaser dispensing
- Pellet and powder transfer
- Pneumatic sensory devices
- Instrumentation control lines
- Coolant recovery systems
Features materials, recommended applications, tubing type, food contact ratings, regulatory information, and physical properties.