Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB
Food and Beverage Dispensing Tubing
Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB tubing from Saint-Gobain is clear and flexible with a non-porous bore to inhibit particle entrapment. It offers outstanding resistance to harsh alkaline cleaners and is unaffected by commonly used sanitizers. Designed specifically for food and beverage dispensing applications, its added reinforcement withstands up to four times the pressure of non-reinforced tubing. All layers of Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB tubing are compliant with FDA food contact regulations.
Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB tubing's smooth non-porous inner bore resists particle entrapment and resultant bacterial growth. Its excellent non-wetting properties facilitate complete drainage and increase the overall effectiveness of cleaning, making it the ideal choice in food, beverage, dairy, and other bacterial-sensitive applications. It is virtually taste and odor-free.
Lightweight and easy to handle, Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB tubing goes into service quickly. It readily bends around corners and obstructions, requiring minimal couplings and fittings. Its flexibility can save up to 30% the footage and much of the labor required to install rigid stainless steel, glass tubing or piping.
By combining Tygon S3™ B-44-5X IB tubing with Reseal® Reusable Fittings, complete assemblies can be constructed, providing a contamination-free environment that maintains the purity of fluids being transferred.
Features & Benefits
- All layers compliant with FDA food contact regulations
- Handles four times the pressure of non-reinforced tubing
- Improved flexibility at sub-zero temperatures
- Smooth, non-porous bore resists particle entrapment
- Clear wall enables visualization of fluid flow
- Connects easily to ReSeal® Sanitary Fittings
- Water lines for beverage dispensing equipment
- Ice cream dispensing equipment
- Frozen beverages dispensing machines (smoothies, shakes, slushies)