Long-Life, Temperature-Resistant Food & Beverage Tubing
Tygon® A-60-F tubing from Saint-Gobain is specially designed for peristaltic pumps used in dispensing equipment. It is extremely flexible, resists kinks, retains its shape, and can be easily installed, making it the best choice for demanding food and beverage pumping applications.
This high-performance tubing can withstand extreme temperatures from -75°F to 275°F without cracking or deteriorating, and is robust enough for clean-in-place and steam-in-place cleaning and sterilization systems. Tygon A-60-F is compatible with virtually all commercial cleaners and sanitizers, and can be repeatedly autoclaved for up to five cycles without affecting its overall service life.
Features & Benefits
- Long flex life in peristaltic pumps
- Temperature resistant from -75°F to 275°F
- Compatible with virtually all common sanitizers and cleaners
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Repeatedly autoclavable
- Chemically compatible with a wide range of food types and cleaners
- Food and beverage dispensing