Versilon™ NPT Female, Style 05, Style 06
Features of Versilon™ NPT Female, Style 05, Style 06 from Saint-Gobain include a fixed female hex style and NPTF design pipe threads.
• Zinc-plated carbon steel
• Alloy 20 CB-3
• Plastics: PVDF, polypropylene
• 316 stainless steel (custom order)
• Optional design may incorporate wrench flats milled on round bar stock in larger sizes; change part no. designation to Style 05 382405SK0 (1-1/2") or 383205SK0 (2")
• NPSH coupling threads are available in specific sizes. It is possible to connect the swivel fitting of the NPSH to a standard NPT tapered thread using a gasket to seal the joint.
• Female pipe threads (FNPT) are manufactured to American National Standard taper pipe thread specifications — ANSI B2.1
• Pipe thread fittings can be manufactured to ISO standards with either a 24° or 60° truncated cone
• British BSPT (British Standard Pipe Taper) and BSPP (British Standard Pipe Parallel) are also offered
• J.I.S. (Japanese Industrial Standard) fittings have also been produced