Versilon™ Cam & Groove Female, Style 16
Versilon™ Cam & Groove Female, Style 16 from Saint-Gobain features a female cam and groove “D” type swivel style, full swivel design on the coupler-half, and allows positioning for easy leverage advantage to seal cam arms. It has a positive lock to the hose and the fitting design incorporates the dog-lock groove found in all Flexible Components fittings. Additionally, it prevents fitting pull-off, has machined internal surfaces, and higher purity, larger ID for better flow rate, reduced entrapment.
• 316 stainless steel
• Coupler is cast 316 stainless steel; insert is machined 316L stainless steel
• Standard gasket material: Buna N rubber
• Recommended operating conditions:
• 1/2" - 2" — 250 MAWP (psi)
• 2-1/2" and 3" — 150 MAWP (psi)
• 212°F with Buna N gaskets
• 400°F with Chemfluor® PFA encapsulated gaskets
• Pressure ratings are for fittings only. When determining maximum hose assembly maximum allowable working pressure, hose pressure ratings at temperature must be considered. Use the lower of the two ratings as the hose assembly MAWP.
• Locking style available; replace SKS with SLKS in part number